Saturday, February 9, 2008

To Douche and Douche Not

Bob Felcher here. I'm the macho half of the Conversation team. Yeah, when I'm not having sexual intercourse with women, I'm engaging in "extreme" activities that enhance my standing among other males. So look out! You never know when I might do something that's just really, really manly.

Anyway, I thought I'd take a moment to let both of our listeners know that, from time to time, we're going to take advantage of this here "weblog" you're looking at to post the occasional bit of bonus material that relates in some clever way to our show.

For instance, if we were to do a show in which we mentioned my astonishing sexual prowess, we might then post pictures of me engaging in sexual congress with one of the many, many ladies with whom I do that sort of thing. Because I'm so macho. Just as an example.

Today, though, I thought I'd treat everyone to the full, extended, director's cut list of movie titles from our Douchetacular. If you remember, which you most likely don't, we only got the time to go through five or six on the air. That's mostly because Karl couldn't come up with anymore, as he doesn't have as much testosterone as me.

So here, then, is my list of Douche Movies. I'm macho.

The Douche and Mrs. Muir

Doucheblanca

The Douchefather

Schindler’s Douche

Douchin’ in the Rain

It’s a Wonderful Douche

The Douche on the River Kwai

Some Like It Douched

One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Douche

The Douches of Wrath

Douching Bull

The Douchebag of the Sierra Madre

To Douche a Mockingbird

Douchebag Indemnity

Douche by Douchewest

Snow White and the Seven Douchebags

From Douche to Eternity

Douchedeus

The Sound of Douching

Douches With Wolves

The Douche Hunter

Guess Who’s Coming to Douche

Sophie’s Douche

Douche the Right Thing

The Man Who Douched Liberty Valance

Douche, Book and Candle

Live and Let Douche

You Only Douche Twice

Douchebags Are Forever

Thunderdouche

Douchefinger

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Douchebag

Harry Potter and the Douchebag of Secrets

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Douchekaban

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Vinegar and Water

Harry Potter and the Order of the Douchebag

3 comments:

Freida Bee said...

The raw sexual prowess of that extended manly douche cache is mind blowing. Your testosterone levels and all those muscles must be stiflingly sexy. It makes me regret not asking the question for the program (but I had already asked another blogger who was taking write-in questions during January:) How does one cope with being to sexy for one's shirt?) I don't have that problem myself, but I've seen plenty of people, who like yourself, must.

Freida Bee said...

See, all that testosterone made me use "to" instead of "too." Whoa.

Karl Baloneypants said...

FB: Your comments are the best!

If you don't like "HP & Goblet of Water and Vinegar," then you are not alive.