Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Episode 7 and Movie Minute Sketch are both up!

Loads of new content as always here at The Conversation!
Bob and I cut this one early this week, as I'm heading OUT of beautiful downtown Cleveland for a little vacation in a couple of days.

In the seventh episode, Bob and I tackle the week’s toughest issues, like how fast the revival of American Gladiators is decimating our country’s collective I.Q. Other topics include: Fun with Mike Tyson quotes, Postal Douchebaggery, Alpha Female Sitcoms, Listener Mail, and Super Tuesday: What next?

Despite my vacation, though, stay tuned to The Conversation, as next week could be the biggest and best episode yet! We've got a HUGE extravaganza planned for Episode 8, but right now it's a big ol' super-secret. In a couple of days, though, we'll be teasing it right here, on the ONLY BLOG that follows the every move of our podcast!

So get a-downloadin', and be sure to send us your feedback on this week's stuff!

Thanks,
Karl

2 comments:

Freida Bee said...

I don't see Episode 7. What will I think today without the weekly guidance and feces?

Bob Felcher said...

Sorry for the delay, Freida. Some problems over at Podomatic. We had to head over there and slap them around a little.

Episode 7 is now up and beautiful.